Exfoliating Face Scrub
Say goodbye to dull, tired-looking skin with our Exfoliating Face Scrub - the ultimate solution for a refreshed and rejuvenated complexion.
Instantly rejuvenate with our clean and green face and body scrub made from our blend of nourishing vitamins and fruit extracts. The aroma of vanilla, coconut, and anise is sweet and soothes the skin during exfoliation.
Don't Damage Your Skin With Harsh Scrubs
Our exfoliating face scrub start with powerful ingredients. It’s our mission to make these transformative formulas easily accessible for beautiful, glowing skin every day!
- Brightening face & body scrub for smooth, moisturized skin
- Gently exfoliates away impurities
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes for a soft, silky feel
- Improves the appearance of dull, stressed skin
This luxurious scrub contains no plastic microbeads, which are not only abrasive but also not eco-friendly. Instead, we use sodium bicarbonate and jojoba esters that dissolve in water and break upon application providing a much gentler exfoliation for a refreshing, softer feel.
Typically, after exfoliation, skin tends to feel raw and dry. But once our face scrub is rinsed, the castor oil left behind leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Our renewing fruit extract complex helps soothe and calm skin after exfoliation and helps fight the appearance of aging.
Fruits in our herbal blend: Anise, Coconut, Raspberry, Vanilla, Cucumber Melon, Pineapple, and Apricot.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Fruit Extract
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- JOJOBA ESTERSCI 77489